We would like to thank all 118 members that logged on remotely to last night, 06th December for the Douglas Hurling & Football Club AGM.
Our One Club Vision & Roadmap together with our 2022 Registration Fees and Club Plan levy were ratified at this meeting with a decisive majority
A One Club model creates a framework for greater co-operation between the GAA, LGFA and Camogie Clubs:
- To place our clubs at the centre of Gaelic Games and culture in Douglas
- To cater for the whole family in an integrated fashion
- To share the ownership and opportunity of the Club Development Plan
In a phased way ,there will be several changes to club operations and governance agreed and implemented throughout 2022 by a One Club Implementation Team comprised of officers of all three clubs.
In addition congratulations to the following officers elected at the AGM
- Chairperson-Brendan Murray
- Vice-chairperson-Gerry O’Brien
- Secretary-Barry O’Donoghue
- Treasurer-DJ O’Donovan
- Registrar-Dónall O’Súilleabháin
- President-Brendan Larkin
- Children’s Officer-John O’Driscoll
- Insurance Officer-Kevin Wilson